Learn how you can get involved with the ERA Coalition and support the Equal Rights Amendment.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dedicated her life to women’s equality under the law. We are on the precipice of adopting the Equal Rights Amendment as the 28th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Getting this done could not be more urgent. Today, we ask you to think about how you want to participate, how you want to make equality happen. How will you honor the legacy of Justice Ginsburg? How will you protect all of the women and girls in your life?
Here are some ways to take action. Start here— do more!
- DONATE to support the work of the ERA Coalition. The ERA Coalition is a 501 (c)(4) political organization that is working to support passage and ratification of the Equal Rights Amendment.
- ADVOCATE: Find Out If Your Representative Supports ERA bills.
- Send letters to your Senators if they are not co-sponsors of SJ Res 6, the bill to remove the deadline from the Equal Rights Amendment. Here is a Virtual Lobbying Packet which includes a sample letter that you can send, some tips for sending the letters (including personalization), contact information, and some general background.
- Take the Pledge to support the Equal Rights Amendment. You will be added to the list with over 12,000 supporters to stay informed on the work of the ERA Coalition, and how you can continue to get involved.
- Join as a member organization of the coalition.
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube to help us spread the word and build our network of supporters.
For more information about the Equal Rights Amendment and ERA Coalition, please visit our website.
About the ERA Coalition:
The ERA Coalition was founded in 2014 to bring concerted, organized action to the effort to ratify the Equal Rights Amendment. The ERA Coalition has a sister organization, the Fund for Women’s Equality, which promotes public education and outreach on the need for constitutional equality. Comprising nearly one hundred organizations across the country, the Coalition provides education on and advocacy for Constitutional Equality.
Press Contact: Lupe Todd-Medina
Washington, DC 20006 ● 202-459-9939 ● http://www.eracoalition.org