Learn how you can get involved with the ERA Coalition and Fund for Women’s Equality, to support the Equal Rights Amendment.
- Join the ERA Coalition in urging the U.S. Senate to pass SJ Res 6 to remove the time limit from the Equal Rights Amendment (ERA)! Add your Name to the Petition.
- Find Out If Your Representative Supports ERA bills.
- Send letters to your Senators if they are not co-sponsors of SJ Res 6, the bill to remove the deadline from the Equal Rights Amendment. Here is a Virtual Lobbying Packet which includes a sample letter that you can send, some tips for sending the letters (including personalization), contact information, and some general background.
- Donate to support the work of the ERA Coalition. The ERA Coalition is a 501 (c)(4) political organization that is working to support passage and ratification of the Equal Rights Amendment.
- Take the Pledge to support the Equal Rights Amendment. You will be added to the list with over 9,000 supporters to stay informed on the work of the ERA Coalition, and how you can continue to get involved.
- Join as a member organization of the coalition.
- Join our Business Council, a new coalition of corporations and business leaders dedicated to passing the Equal Rights Amendment with the ERA Coalition.
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube to help us spread the word and build our network of supporters.
For more information about the Equal Rights Amendment and ERA Coalition, please visit our website.
About the ERA Coalition:
The ERA Coalition was founded in 2014 to bring concerted, organized action to the effort to ratify the Equal Rights Amendment. The ERA Coalition has a sister organization, the Fund for Women’s Equality, which promotes public education and outreach on the need for constitutional equality. Comprised of nearly one hundred organizations across the country, the Coalition provides education and advocacy on Constitutional Equality.
Press Contact: Carol Jenkins
+1 (646) 596-2550
Washington, DC 20006 ● 202-459-9939 ● http://www.eracoalition.org